Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Calgon! Take me away! It's almost the Taurus moon...

Do you remember this classic commercial?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVLzkTuVmrw



It's 11:33 AM on a Tuesday.  But I have the strongest desire to run a bubble bath, slip into it, and sip on some Limoncello, while listening to bossa nova.

Just read that the upcoming Full Moon on October 29th will be in Taurus.  And that pertains to earthly, sensual pleasures.  Its effects are starting to have their way with me. 

This is no surprise; my Moon is IN Taurus.  I'm quite the fan of comfy, sensual, tactile, aromatic things and places.  I've also had a lot of Taurus men as friends, and sometimes as more.  I'm hardwired for this.

So please pardon me right now, while I prepare that candlelit bath, pop on Herb Alpert's "Whipped Cream and Other Delights", and bliss out,  not moving for a delicious 15 minutes or so.  I have lots to do after that, lots of clearing and cleaning and organizing, but for that quarter-hour, nada.

Oh, let's not forget the limoncello.  Just a soupcon...

Lose yourself in luxury.  I'll be cleaning the house while wearing velvet.  And some Chanel No. 5.

 limoncello

No comments:

Post a Comment