Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday is Tarot Day: A quick, One-Card Draw for a Pick-Me-Up.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with today whatsoever.  I'm just low energy, for no apparent reason.  I could say that there's a high pressure front and weather is changing and I ate too much cake yesterday and I banged my knee at the gym today.  But that would only be guessing, and it would actually smack of trying to push it in order to make sense out of my funk.

Yes, I'm in a funk.  Again, no apparent reason.  Iv'e been very grateful lately about many, many things, so that's not it.  My hair is cute today.  I like the sample of perfume I'm wearing; didn't know I'd be such a fan of the tonka bean.  But still ... I'm poopy.

Let's do a real-time, one-card draw and see what comes up.  What lesson do I need to know in order to shake me out of this mood?

(Man, even shuffling is a chore)

I drew the Ace of Pentacles. Hm.  I drew this when I became an LLC.  New beginnings in the material realm.  Let me ponder this for a bit ...

 

New beginnings, fresh starts, possible heaps of money coming my way.

Hm ...

I think I feel suddenly much lighter!  The Hand of God is waiting to gift me with something amazing!  I can handle that!  Pretty darned good card for getting one out of one's funk.

(jumping out of chair and skipping downstairs and out of the house)

No comments:

Post a Comment