Monday, August 28, 2017

The perfect time for some life coaching is when it's the perfect time.

It's not like something is gonna hit you over the head.  The message may come along subtly.  There might just be a "feeling", or a "knowingness" that something needs to change.  Listen to those little echoes.  They're wise.  They may be angels, or you, or the barometric pressure, but they're wise and they're letting you know it's time.

Time to unstick, ungoo, unfetter.  Set some new plans in motion, create some goals, instigate some dreams.

I life coach.  I use tarot cards while I coach, or I don't - it's really up to the client.  I find the cards act as springboards to creative possibilities.  It's truly a lot of fun.  You should give it a try sometime.

Like now.  When that echo comes through.  When it's time because it's time.


No comments:

Post a Comment