Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome to the natal day of Mid-Century Mystic! Let the nose-wiggling begin!



Greetings!  I've been anticipating writing such a blog for a while now, but needed an angel wink from the cosmos to make it happen.  And so it happened just about twenty minutes ago.

I was out, walking for fitness and participating in one of my usual walking meditations at the same very time (it's two, two, TWO life-affirming activities in ONE!), working through a particular conundrum I've had for a while:  I've had three separate psychics, completely unrelated to each other by acquaintance or location, look me squarely in the eye and ask, "Who's Samantha?"

I usually explain that I'm the biggest "Bewitched" fan they'll ever meet and pretty much leave it at that, since I truly don't know what the connection is for me.  They then, all three of them, mention that it's my spirit guide.

I've meditated on it, journalled, conducted rituals, thrown tarot spreads for clarity - nothing.  Then today, it came to me, as I entered the house and gazed upon our gorgeous Christmas tree, and my eye was drawn as if by ultra-magnetic powers to the Samantha Stephens ornament my friends Jon and Tom gave me a few years ago.

So, the combo of my Mid-century interests (which go way beyond Sammy) and my abilities in the spiritual realm (tarot, astrology, spiritual co-active coaching, to name a few) are overseen, inspired and coaxed by my spirit guide, whose name happens to be Samantha.  It all became crytal clear!  And I immediately was hit with the words: "mid-century mystic" (I clearly saw it in the"Bewitched" font, in my mind's eye).  I threw it to the wall - and it stuck like a 60s starburst clock.

And so it was, on this day, December 5, 2011, that Mid-Century Mystic was born.  It's my blog, my calling, and what makes me sparkle like stars in the ceiling of the Cosmos Cotillion. 

Curious?  Well then, I urge you, by all heavenly means, to stay tuned and read on...

(And to have a natal day shared with Walt Disney, the ultimate mid-century mystic,  is pretty smackdabby spectacular.)

No comments:

Post a Comment