Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday is Tarot Day! Even if I'm very, very busy...

Ever get so busy you greet yourself at the door?  That you forget what you ate for breakfast?  That you can't recall if you got gas for your car yesterday or a week ago?  That's how it's been for me in the last week or so.

I've not only been busy with voice-over work, which is my main bread and butter, but theatrical endeavors (three of them in one month!!), and, of course, visiting my dad.  And doing other things like eating and sleeping.  And it would be really nice if I had the time to finish my book.  It's SO close to publication, but I haven't had the time to do a final spell check and clean-up.  Perhaps Wednesday, when I take my car in for repairs.  Cuz, yes, Ive had to have car repairs, amongst everything else.

It's no wonder that I'm posting a picture of the 8 of Wands today, all eight of them flying in the air with speed and rapidity.  Watch 'em go!  That has pretty much been my life: flying high and fast, not knowing exactly where I'll land...

No comments:

Post a Comment