Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday is Tarot Day! And this is my dad's card.

Looking through the past few posts on this blog, I realized that it's been tarot-heavy.  That's just how it's worked out; I didn't plan it that way. Part of the busy-ness as of late has revloved around my dad.  He's still in the hospital, on the mend but far from the sturdy man he was days before a nasty bug attacked his lungs.

Dad's experiencing delerium these days.  I read about it and, in this case, it's not life-threatening.  But it makes for a difficult time with feeding and doing most things, even focusing on the TV.  Or us.  He said he's also experiencing double vision.  He's quite tired and will have bouts of zippyness mixed with a lot of sleepiness.

KING OF CUPS
Dad's the King of Cups (or Hearts.  In my dad's case, it's definitely hearts) He always has been.  Notice the water surrounding the king on his throne; that's emotion.  For my Dad, that's made even more so by the fact that he's a Cancer, a Water sign.  Sincere, sweet and loving, this King loves to love, gives the best hugs, and cares so much about others he sometimes forgets about himself. 

Dad, please remember yourself, especially right now.  Please know that so many people love you and are looking forward to learning more about love merely from being in the same room with you.

Love you, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment