Thursday, October 16, 2014

31 Days of Spooktober, Day 16: Do-It-Yourself Werewolf Kit ad!

Do-It-Yourself Werewolf Kit!

How could this company have ever gone out of business?

http://geyserofawesome.com/post/1287007047/do-it-yourself-werewolf-kit-how-could-this

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

I do love vintage ads.  take a look at this one, which I've found in various sources, but this one is being reblogged from Archie McPhee.

Now sadly, I can't seem to find this anywhere, like on Ebay or Etsy. And when I looked up Victor Specialties, I found a company that makes clamps, straps, hangers and gang boxes in the Bronx.  And I don't even know what half of those are ...

Anyway, back to the kit. I looked up "1964 werewolf calendar" and got nothing.  I Googled around various elements of this kit, got zip.  All I can say is, some girls might like to get together and have a make-over night.  THIS girl would like to take turns with her friends making up as a werewolf.

Is that weird?  Hey - don't be a wallflower!  Order your kit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment