Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Spooky Days of October, Day 1: Rare Bewitched Promos!!



Darrin: You're a witch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xmGgmkDtw

In an effort to bring you only the best in Spooktober entertainment, I give you vintagey, rare, "Oh my GOSH where did they FIND this stuff?!" promos and commercials from the 60s. Don't miss the second one, that features Elizabeth Montgomery, Judy Carne ("Laugh-In") and Marlo Thomas ("That Girl")!!  A true Mid-Mod spectacle!

I'll be seeking out strange and unusual clips, images, information, recipes, poems, things you can buy on Etsy, things you can make - all Halloween or Samhain-centric - all month long.  Just felt right to start the month off with an ode to one of my biggest heroes and influences.

Enjoy, be you witch, mystic, curiosity-seeker, or Mid-Mod enthusiast!  I'd love to hear your thoughts and inspirations about what makes this time of year special to YOU.

Blessings - TMCM

No comments:

Post a Comment