Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday is Tarot Day. And I'm a real business now!

Later today, I'll traipse over to the bank, sit down with a smiling, well-scrubbed financial consultant, and open up my business checking account.  Yes, this is something that happens everyday at financial institutions around the globe, and I'm sure the shampooed and cologned, sparkling banker will smile and go through the routine steps for he/she that he/she performs in a workaday manner, proficiently but probably not in a necessarily inspired or excited fashion.

the Ace of Pentacles TarotBut me, I'll be well-scrubbed, excited, ebullient and scared.  I'll be brimming with expectation and full of promise for Great Things to Come.  I'll thank God and all my angels and guides for getting me to this place, like it's the Oscars.  I'll wear gray somewhere on my person because, according to the Llewellyn 2012 Magical Almanac, that's the magical color for the day.  The incense of the day is hyssop.  Not aware of the qualities of the herb, I did some research and learned it has a strong, minty aroma and is used to color the spirit absinthe.  It also causes convulsions in rats, so I might want to be careful with the hyssop.

Anyway - there will be Pam, partially slate-colored, minty and slightly hyssopy, ready to spring into action with her new LLC, now fully-realized with its very own account.  I've Incorporated due to the sudden complexity of my monies.  I'm not just a voice-over talent anymore.  Now I'm a writer, a blogger, a professional life coach, a certified tarot reader, and czarina of all I survey.

The hand of God presents a golden coin, in offering to the spirit of new enterprises, things shiny and new, and undertakings showing promise.  Shown here as represented in the Morgan-Greer deck, the Ace of Pentacles doesn't guarantee success, but it reminds you things are within your reach.  And it gives this assurance: spiritual peace can be attained through the material realm.  But you must walk through the threshold of the new, roll up those sleeves, dig in, and get your word out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment