Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Law of Intention and Desire


http://reikihealingart.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/7chakras.jpgI have absolutely no business blogging at this hour.  I have to be back at the Chopra Center's "Seduction of Spirit" retreat tomorrow by 8:45.  I meditated about 2 hours today.  I looked into the souls of over 100 people this afternoon.  And I just had cocktails with two of my best girlfriends ( like that made sense after meditating for about 2 hours).

I mean, come on, what else could be in store?


Plenty, I'm guessing.  If today was any indication. With the souls and the chakras and Deepak Chopra's amazing lectures and the mini organic cannoli.

Today's blog post will be rather shorter than the rest, because I'm just plum tuckered out.  But let me say this:

I wrote down a number of my desires today in my trusty brocade notebook.  One in particular, involving my book "The Cotton Candy Road Trip" was particularly clear and defined.

If it should come to pass, you'll all be the first(s??) to know.

Peace to all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment