Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday is Tarot day! Yesterday was the Law of Pure Potential


And yesterday was the last day of my Seduction of Spirit retreat through the Chopra Center.  I promise to give a better summary in the next few days, but I've been so booked up today with a visit to one of my book's parks, Santa's Village Azoosment Park, an interview with a Chicago Tribune staff writer while there, and a 1 1/2 hour-long voice-over job right.  Not to mention I'm still getting back into "real life" after being away from it for a week.  


Then tomorrow I start another audio book, plus I'll be interviewed by a writer for a local paper, the Elmhurst Independent.  And I have to figure out what I'll be talking about at a book signing this weekend.

Looking back on yesterday - and the Law of Pure Potential - I realized that I just yawned a deep, full-boy yawan and let go of any tension at all regarding my upcoming week.  I looked at the week from the standpoint of it brimming with potential, with "all good"ness.  Essentially, I packed my tote bag this morning with a few copies of my book to give away (as today is the Law of Giving and Receiving), threw in a Kashi bar for energy, filled up my water bottle, and boldly marched forth, like the gent at the left, who is the tarot embodiment of pure potential.  The Fool begins his journey and absolutely anything is possible.  He's not even numbered; the Fool is "zero".  It's Anything Can Happen Day everyday.

No, I wasn't wearing tights, nor was I considering jumping off an actual cliff, but I had the whole Fool card thing down to a "t".

Oh, except for the fact that Ivy wouldn't be able to accompany me.


Ivy, who is not too fond of cliffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment