Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Law of Least Effort


Zen Dog
A photo of this little Zen dog was shown to our group this morning by davidji, one of our "Seduction of Spirit" leaders, to help illustrate The Law of Least Effort.  He said we could share it, so I am.  Yep, he's a dog person.  Just another reason I adore this guy.

 Just flow with the Dynaflow* ...



I did, but I'm still tired.  Today was an emotional one, luckily with more ups than downs - and the downs weren't really "downs", just a bit draining because of how heart-felt they were.  But flowing along with the Law fo Least Effort reminds one that when your efforts come out of love, there is no effort.  When you take on something because you wish to send love, when your giving is infused with love, it's easy-peasy.  And it is.  This includes when you give to yourself out of love.

I started today when I decided I wanted to completely divest myself of some old thoughts, hang-ups really, regarding meditation.  When I learned it before, there was a lot of tumult going on my life.  So, when I'd go to meditate in recent years, I would reflect back on that time - and it soured me to the experience.

Until today - when I decided that I was ready to completely and utterly let go of that old "tape".  And with it, my old mantra. During one of our group meditations, I essentially let it enter my consciousness, heard it, and "poof" I blew out a puff of air and, with it, that old mantra my soul's outgrown, now replaced with my shiny-bright primordial sound mantra which is like a mother's loving embrace.  The complete letting go at that moment was momentous.  And it solidly sealed my intention to embrace my meditation practice from that moment on.

Today was also huge because I bravely admitted to the world that I intuit.  When I actually allow myself to own that, amazing things happen.  So it was no mistake and no coincidence that I walked into one of my new friends who wanted a tarot reading at the exact moment we both had some downtime to sit and I shared the reading, with love, and it flowed like silk.  At one point I held back on giving  this person a great bit of insight, but when I learned that I was 150% spot-on (after more specifics were revealed by this querrent), I had to laugh and shake my head and admit I'd been holding back on a huge intuitive hit.  So I went forthwith and purchased a very special necklace that I was drawn to on the very first day.  I'd begged off gifting myself with this rather luxurious treasure, but, as it was the day of the Law of Least Effort, I finally said, "It's time."

Actually, to be completely honest, I was drawn to the area where the necklace was without even knowing there was a necklace there.  Like I said, I intuit.  I walked up to the table and there was this little necklace on a gold chain, with a small talisman depicting the third eye chakra, and what did the small card say about this particular piece of jewelry?

The Ajana allows us to see the big picture and is a window to cosmic
My blessed Tulku "Ajana chakra pendant.  Of COURSE it has an amethyst in it.  Of COURSE it's my favorite stone.
                                                                           "I Intuit."

Like I said, when you just go with it, when you follow your wandering led by love and your heart, the right thing, the perfect thing, is ready to blossom right in front of you.

*From Wikipedia:  Dynaflow was the trademark name for a type of automatic transmission developed and built by General Motor's Buick Motor Division from the late 1940s to the mid 1963.  Just in case you were curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment